top of page
EXPERIENCE @ CONSULTING FIRMS
Business Development Director
January 2014 ~ July 2015
Worked closely with HAVAS group headquarter senior management to build up experiential marketing branch in APAC, develop the new business, meanwhile reform the business model and create the unique core team to reach the global profit target, helping HAVAS SE to gain sustainable growth in APAC.
• Won the award for best performance against companies in 35 countries in global markets due to achieving 140% profit growth in EBIT
• Created €10m in new business for Havas Group in China (e.g. Giti, LINE, Caijing, Huawei, etc)
• Successfully transited HAVAS SE China office from supporting role to a self-sustaining team with stable local business
• Led the team to achieve the 2014 & 2015 sales target
Head of Experiential Marketing
January 2011 ~ December 2013
Worked closely with Pico Shanghai GM to develop the new strategy for business expansion - from exhibition business to experiential marketing business with the existing client base and new clients development.
• People management, P&L management, Business Planning, Creative Strategy, Public Relations, PR agency management, Supplier Management
• Created a new business unit under the company, specialized in experiential marketing solutions for B2B and - B2C markets.
• Led the team to accomplish the revenue in 2012 - 4M and 2013 -8M, achieved 100% revenue increased annually.
• P & L management, created efficient project management processes to remain the project net profit between 30%-40%.
• Developed new clients from the fashion and luxury industry to expand the company's client portfolio.
Key Account Manager
December 2009 ~ December 2010
Maintained IBM account relationships during the 2010 China Expo Project and executed the diversity marketing events and campaign for IBM.
• Daily account management, meeting planner and execution, hospitality program planning and execution, Expo sponsorship management
• Succeeded to deliver various projects, enhancing the client relationships
• Led the team to achieve the IBM hospitality program KPI and hosted more than 2000pax senior & high levels positions in Expo
August 2005 ~ November 2019
Worked closely with the company's senior management to develop a comprehensive marketing integrated communication plan, marketing campaign and experiential marketing plans for our customers.
• Managed key clients' daily communication and management, draft marketing planning, propose and
execute marketing events.
• Led the team (5-10 employees) in outstanding execution on various projects in China & Oversea.
• Created the supplier management and cost control system, controlled the project P & L
bottom of page